Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Appreciation, and congrats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I just wanted to say thank you to all those that helped me out this round, and helped me to get my first Top 10. I won't name anyone in particular, you know who you are.

Also, I just wanted to say a big congrats to Zura. Well done on your HI's and boosts this round, and well done on getting the win. I thought I had it in the end, but alas, you hit it like a maniac and took the win. Well done Big Grin
good job, lol i noticed you had the top 10 infictled damages owned
yeah, share the wealth I say, lol.
congrats bro you worked hard and you deserve it bro
Congrtz
congrats...nice job...
good job dragon ;D
congrats, you've proven yourself as one of the most effective workers, a pity i couldnt hit you last secs, as anyone that spoke to me, knew i wanted to get top dmg inflictor spot as well

but then again, as some might've 'felt' lately, equal levels, sucks as much as a lower level trying to hit a higher lvl with high nw, same goes for boosting

cant complain i guess, although i cant say the same for that one person who was like 'i was at 8th then 25th!!'

all the best for upcoming rounds
Good job n congrats to all winners. 8)
Dragon gave me my first GT3 Smile well done man, as with me damn close to the goal but not quite. Pretty sure you're gonna be a contender in coming rounds though
Pages: 1 2