Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Another Great Idea
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey people, I don't know if this is a great idea so I will just going to put it here and let you all decide. "I think that it should take only 1 minute for a pending race instead of 4 minutes because 4 minutes are too long, and some people can't wait that long when they have other things to do. So 1 minute for me is enough for racing (2 races of course)." Well, if you all think that is a good idea, please let me know. Thanks.
nope i think the racing is good just now 4 mins are good not to long and not to short if u want quick racing just spam offline lol
man, would you rather wait 1 minute or 4 minutes? you can have 60 races or 120 races in 1 minute. But you only have like 15 or 30 races in 4 minutes. lol
the downside would be all your creds to racing online. 5 races in 5 minutes means 25 creds every 5 when the game refreshes you 20 every 5 minutes. I am used to actually losing creds racing online in Topshift, it is 10 creds to send every 3 minutes and you get 20 every 10. 1 minute is way too short, I would kinda like 3 though Smile
ya i agree with rick
1 race every 3 mins but it would be nice if we didnt have to wait 10 mins to race the same person again

altho 10 is better then 25 mins lol
i like 3 mins my self......
yeah, but you can get your EXP up faster right? lol
I have to say bro..Its not gonna happen..GET OVER IT!
don't mind into my business Ag3nt_p00n