Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: BTP needs helper crews
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
helppp lol
lol paki bro u left it a lil late this round did ya lol ,i always knw u wer lazy Tongue
lol :oops: :oops: :oops:
hmmmm....

ill be a helper if u want...ur probably dont know me though but i got a crew started on the second to the last day of the session with 8 people i think...ive never been the leader of a crew before so i guess a good way to start is to help a better crew...ign = alafafala...same as forums
okay thanks, if u can i wanna get some crew wisn first 2 days lol
i will start a helper crew for you if you want....ign=r0sc0e_ if you know who i am even...?? but if you want i will help no problem Tongue
yea ive seen ur name around, if u can i will really apperciate it. thanks
il make one as well ^_^
XxPakixX Wrote:okay thanks, if u can i wanna get some crew wisn first 2 days lol

hmm...that might be a probem...i got finals this week for school so i wont be playing very serious for the first few days...but after my finals ill play like i normally do...that is: do what i need to do (hour or so) and pop on and off when i dont have credits about every other hour or so...so after my finals i can give u choke wins
rom3o Wrote:il make one as well ^_^

LMAO

and good luck either way paki Smile
Pages: 1 2