Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Looking for A Crew
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Just wondering if there is a serious Top Crew that would like my services?
ur mine!!! =x
not goin fer top
but could use some help in teh helper crew =/
LoL ty vm bro I knew I could depend on you. But Im still holding out to see if any of the promises hold any weight. If they dont you got me.Ty for being a friend Panda.
no bro ^^
fyi..
Lonewolf is a GREAT racer..
we all know that Dan lol Wink
Hey Paki, Lonewolf is a great racer and I can vouch for him. He knows how to race and works properly.

Yo, Lonewolf, its me "Shadow_Knight" =)

If your going to race like u did last session, I'm willing to give up my spot in BTP for you to join them.

You guys in BTP, Lonewolf was kicked out of DYNASTY in the beginning of last session, b/c Romeo said "Lonewolf" didn't race a lot. Lonewolf wanted to prove that he could race, and indeed, he did prove himself.

He got to lvl 35 and made a 2nd place crew (over 250 mil CBR) within 8 days. He can be a awesome racer, if he wants to be.
lol..He didnt make a 250cbr crew..He joined and left..He joined when we had the lead on The Shop!
lol..He didnt make a 250cbr crew..He joined and left..He joined when we had the lead on The Shop!
LOL Blurry has the slightest Idea On the Shop Intergra and I started the crew got to 2nd and I left cause a 35 no one wanted to race so no need holding down the spot But people like to blow off rumors they know nothing about lol. I threw my Hat up to see who catches it----I can rce next session or HI makes me no never mind I can dedicated it to 2 special friends But ty for the kind words from the guys I respect
Lonewolf..I wasnt trying to pwn you..I am saying that you didnt help or do anything (not much) in Imperial..Shadow Knight is saying that you made 2nd place crew..Doesnt look like you finished in it...
Pages: 1 2 3