Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: CREDITS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i reckon we should start with like 1500 or 2000 credits at the start of every round
coz 1000 is no differant to the every day game
i agree i been having trouble with only 1g
MEMBERSHIP! if no CC then IDK
i aint gona waste my money on some internet game :wink:
12a_rx3 Wrote:i aint gona waste my money on some internet game :wink:
then why should you peep the benefits of the ppl who do put in the 6$ for a membership?? :?
12a_rx3 Wrote:i aint gona waste my money on some internet game :wink:

then go find a new hobby, the people that do "waste" their money are the ones that support your freeloading asses ability to play for free. If you aren't gonna support the game then don't bitch and keep your opinions to yourself. and if it sounds like I'm being harsh?.... I am open your mouth with one smart ass reply and I'll throw you outta the forums too
yer i guess ya can join but how do u pay is it through credit card??
oh don't get me wrong Mag that was NOT aimed at you lol. playing for free is cool, playing for free and being a dick about it is not Wink Being a member is a good idea, it is not very expensive and you do reap the benefits, 2000 cred cap, 20 creds every 5 minutes and member only cars. plus you help support the game

you can pay through the options link on your garage page, you can use paypal or cc.
I used the $25 option from paypal. You pay for 5 months and get 1 for free.
is there an option for that for my debit card?? cause that is a great idea. i would buy that one.
Pages: 1 2