Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: K How Bout This
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I just started racing again this round and something interesting has been brought to my attention, lame ass lev 1 guys with no skills can be given lev 5 cars and actually use them to cheat there way to early victories, how bout this option gets taken out it's fuckin bullshit
i'm lvl 3.. almost 4.. tyvm :oops:
So, what you are saying is that people can't give thEIr friends cars that they don't want anymore? Can't I give someone that is level 1, starting late in the session, an Enzo to be nice and help them out, even if I don't know them?
just think about this
no one would have roever's or GT3's unless they are those lvls
GODthurisnoother Wrote:just think about this
no one would have roever's or GT3's unless they are those lvls

then only people with memberships would be able to get level 35, making the game biased to non-members
SHA Wrote:then only people with memberships would be able to get level 35, making the game biased to non-members
not really cuz it would just mean that the person your giving the GT3 to would have to be lvl 31 or higher
Ummm the game should be biased towards members Wink who pays the bills boys?
then only people with memberships would be able to get level 35, making the game biased to non-members[/quote]

Are you serious? Corrupt Interactive DOES NOT CARE ABOUT NON-MEMBERS!

If you aren't spending money on the game, think of it as a demo. Corrupt Interactive is a COMPANY and therefore must make money. They make a little money from advertisements, but their main source of income is memberships and buying credits. You are completely ignorant if you think that MC cares about non-members. They want non-members to have less fun than members, otherwise there would be no reason to become a member! Idiot.
By the way that remark ^^ was for SHA
Your remarks do make complete sense Will, except for the fact that I was not taking a stab at CI at all. I was basically stating that if it was changed as Outkast had suggested that pinks where removed, then no level 34 non member racer would be able to ascertain level 35.

This is because they could not buy the GT1 or whatever the porsche is, as it is solely available to members only. Another factor effecting this, is that with only 1k in creds, it would be nearly impossible to gain 4200 IM's, then retain them long enough for your 1k credits to return so that you could work them to gain enough cash to get to level 35
Pages: 1 2