Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: I_C_E retired!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I_C_E has officaly retired from midnightchallenge.com..thanks to everyonewho helped me get to top 25 in gold way back wne i started..ty DJ_SINS 9retired),modogg,panda,red,jason (monte),brandon (cartmen),jon(shadow)matt_winn..and anyone else who helped me in some way or another..big thanks to all..i had fun racing with u all..had alot of fun gettin thos threatning letters from sore losers who raced me Wink..thanks for the greatest time on MC,,ill mis u all..ill pop in every so often to check on a few friends..but other then that this is my official goodbye!..once again..ty panda,brandon,jon,jason,mike,and DJ..ur all great..good luck with the future MC rounds=)

- I_C_E...aka..nikki
I don't know you, but I'll say Good Bye to you anyway.

Good luck with whatever you are going to do in the future.

But most importantly, have fun with whatever you do.

Peace out... CryptoKiller...
thought u quit a long time ago o_O

gL in life..
panda..i still played..and was still goofin off and helpin peoples..this is the official..i aint playin aint helpin no one..i jus log in to say hi to a couple people on ther enow..but ty who ever u r dannyboy..lol..
Dannyboy1 Wrote:Peace out... CryptoKiller...

he's crypto killer o_O

even i've heard of him!
Teh_Piss_Pan Wrote:

he's crypto killer o_O

even i've heard of him
!

What and that makes him special does it?
SHA Wrote:
Teh_Piss_Pan Wrote:

he's crypto killer o_O

even i've heard of him
!

Okay, i'm telling you this once..

if you keep trying to throw little blows out at me outside of flame wars, you will be banned..

flame wars is there for a facking reason..
Teh_Piss_Pan Wrote:
SHA Wrote:
Teh_Piss_Pan Wrote:

he's crypto killer o_O

even i've heard of him
!

Okay, i'm telling you this once..

if you keep trying to throw little blows out at me outside of flame wars, you will be banned..

flame wars is there for a facking reason..

I fail to see how that is having a blow at you

And I knew you would go crying to people about me, because me and you both know Dan, you cant handle me
I already handled you in flame wars, and you need to talking shit to me outside of flame wars...
Teh_Piss_Pan Wrote:I already handled you in flame wars, and you need to talking shit to me outside of flame wars...

This doesnt make sense
Pages: 1 2