Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: ok help please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been playing for a few years off and on and have some honest questions

How come some people race and race and have no problem getting cms, while others cant them to save a life?

How does free losses offline work, doesnt this make it hard to get cms?>

What is a good racer, online races only?

How did Mzura get 3000+ HIs last session but very few in camparison this session?

How do yall get past the hurdle of level 20ish, ive tried and tried to get past here, i want to earn a range rover damn it?

Thats about it I think
UGA Wrote:How did Mzura get 3000+ HIs last session but very few in camparison this session?

We're like a week into the game, give her a few more days, then you'll see her up there again.

Quote:How do yall get past the hurdle of level 20ish, ive tried and tried to get past here, i want to earn a range rover damn it?

It helps if you can get your networth up pretty high(top 25ish) and let others race you offline to get the most out of the exp system(if you only log in like 2~3 times a day, this works wonders)
UGA Wrote:I have been playing for a few years off and on and have some honest questions

How come some people race and race and have no problem getting cms, while others cant them to save a life?

It all comes down to online wins and how much you race, the higher your ratio the better obviously. I find if I am under .80 I get about one every 2 or 3 wins.

UGA Wrote:How does free losses offline work, doesnt this make it hard to get cms?>

yes it makes it harder as your ratio drops drastically. This is not a good plan for a crew racer other than they will up the crew average because they get 1000's of races so they tend to level quickly.

UGA Wrote:What is a good racer, online races only?

Depends, 99% of people race offline only those they can beat so this really doesn't make a great racer. But look at it this way you have racers that don't level very high but race their asses off online for wins and cm's that makes a great crew racer in my mind. Then you have others that race their butts off for level, that is a good individual racer. And then you have your mix which is the really great racer in my mind. Someone that works very hard for a high level and races for cms at the same time. I guess Dyna comes immediately to mind in that category.

UGA Wrote:How did Mzura get 3000+ HIs last session but very few in camparison this session?

Uhmmm cause she isn't hi'ing? that was kinda a dumb question, sorry but. I had 53 hi's in the first 2 days last session I have 5 this session. If you don't try you don't get them, pretty simple.

UGA Wrote:How do yall get past the hurdle of level 20ish, ive tried and tried to get past here, i want to earn a range rover damn it?

again it is pretty easy but it takes cooperation. You can easily make 10% per race even well into the 20's if you find people the same level to race. The key is the nw difference. I was making 13% off sonicdust the other day because our nw diff was near $400mill. I don't know where the cutoff is if there is one, but the bigger the difference the better.