Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: is it just me?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
or am i the only one that gets more exp from racing people that aren't the same level?

here's my stats now, Skill Level: 9
EXP: 334,428 (44.76%)

i wwas doing some figuring, and i get about 3% from racing zura, sjgrox, and tactman offline, at this rate, it'll only take me between 30-35 races, to get to level 10. and my total of races is less then 350
that will change drastically as you level. for the lower levels this is fine, you will still make more from someone your level if the nw diff is good. At level 9 with a big nw gap you can easily level in 4-6 races.
I just entered level 10, and it takes me like 30 races to level up... should i be racing against the highest level racers? or the racers in my level? Which way to I get the expirience the fastest? I am so confused on this... HELP??
i'm confused too man, but people my level are around the same net, so that could be why they don't give me as much :?
after about 25 races,

Race Name: FREE___WIN (2)

Skill Level: 9
EXP: 418,843 (79.54%)

Wins / Losses (Ratio): 166 / 179 (0.48)

i didn't do this good last round :oops:
Ok here goes.

Race the same level as you.
BIG nw gap the bigger the better.

It is as simple as that. Level 10 and below it seems can do ok racing the big nw guys. after that it becomes a waste. I can race someone 400mill higher than me and if he isn't same level I get .01% for the race, however if he is the same level I will get 8 or 9%
guess this is w here the the list of people's levels will come in handy Smile