Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Here U All Go
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
The list of people for nsx so far

Steinlager
Highway_Officer
EXP_Wraith
Lude
Black Metal
Slicknsxy
Outkast
gidday

and more yet to be listed need to discuss some hopefuls with the rest of my crew
damn guys hold up some of my players want to stay borntoplay next round
Outkast Wrote:damn guys hold up some of my players want to stay borntoplay next round

romeo's running again 8)
he will win
he has my help
and zura's help
1337n3$$
pwned
dont bug runnin
pointless :?
:roll:
wow dan please stop thinking that your the greatest and if some 1 has ur help they will win for sure..same goes with zura helping..a person can help so much, and yerbs i wish i could be bak soon, u guys r fricken owning why couldnt we do this in the begining of the session? hah hopefully ray will give me 1 more chance eh, juss stick wit btp
good luck wil be a fun session

yes paki there doing great. and all without the help of your online cm bot.

when ray allows cheating then possibly u wil be alowed to play again.
STHU romeo u have no idea what happend or what i did..all i can say is "some 1" went and cryed to ray...
Paki..I hope you'll be back for next session!

Wink

I need to talk to you so send me a personal pm when u read this..thnks
Yo Yerbs add me to the list when NSX Officially comes back okay??

IGN: Shadow_Knight (U KNOW...!)

W00T!

Okay....
Teh_Piss_Pan Wrote:
Outkast Wrote:damn guys hold up some of my players want to stay borntoplay next round

romeo's running again 8)
he will win
he has my help
and zura's help
1337n3$$
pwned
dont bug runnin
pointless :?
:roll:

only way romeo can win is if he burns us, unfortunately thats something he likes to do, thats why i'm saying up front here today i will never roll with romeo again, oh and members of Poontang Klan i will tell u today it was indeed romeo that burnt u ,and the same with night moves 4 jamie it was romeo that kept burning u at the start of that round he's not to be trusted ever with login info of any kind
nsx had no chance of winning it was a depressing fuking site of a crew, only way they won because me n tan supplied 400crew wins abd burnt poontang when dyna had bought 500$ werth of credits.

yerbs dont be sad, by breaking the news to them they all already know, i have bin forgiven havent burnt since they all know i burnt them such is life they are over it.

as for paki i have no idea????

how about i post up all the screen shots i have of u botting? getting baned then botting AGGAIN wihtt he SAME BOT LOLLLLLLLLLLLL
Pages: 1 2 3 4