Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Who are the best of all time?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
how could you not include jdoggy, that guy was the best hitter, or the old MC
daisukiiii!

bu buuuuu cha cha! cha cha!

[Image: A1296-11.thumbnail.90.jpg]
:?

what the fuck
yay, since im president i need a vice, jon you want in? Tongue
STEVE STIFFLER pwned :x
What nobody remembers George (EFX)? He hasn't been gone that long...he was/is one hell of a player! What about Chef, or even Duce...WTF?
Wankers... all of them :lol:

I hate these threads... so many players that would slaughter the "greats" if they spend as much.
monteman Wrote:Wankers... all of them :lol:

I hate these threads... so many players that would slaughter the "greats" if they spend as much.

They are pretty worthless...but leaving out people like George and Duce...WTF?
I deleted your dbl post hun... lol

G and Duce are good... I never said they weren't. I am saying people see spenders NOW and o0o0o0o mc gods *bows*

Gay...

You know Rach there are players now just as good if not better at the GAME then G or Larry as a whole. They play now and are free. There are better players then me and Zura. Players... larry could hit like a mofo... would also slaughter 500 crew models a day working. I had him in my crew for 4 hours... no...

Good at MC not good at HI'n or organizing people. G was a people person... he didn't excel at anything. Larry hit... who and their mother can't hit? lol
true
hell if i spent my milk money i would PWN this game

*shakes fist* too bad monte always took my milk money Cry
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5