Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: No More Posts of Accusations PLZ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please lets not have anymore posts about cheating. And plz excuse a oldmans punctuation ,spelling, or anyother bad grammar. Zura and I have patched up our differences. The constant posting of she is cheating is pointless and very annoying. If you have proof show it, or just grow up and play the game. Your probably going to say well I started it. Well i made comments and asked questions, what you read in to it doesnt mean it is what I said. I havent, wont, and dont care if she is doing what you all think she is doing. Zura has played this game a long time, she is closing in on a all medal win. To do that she has to be good and know what she is doing.
Dont get on here and place negative remarks. Make your own post. Im just asking for all the cheating post to stop unless you have proof. And if you do have proof send the bloody thing to Raymond. Id like to finish my last session with a little fun and not be tainted with garbage. Your remarks against me I really dont care, you dont know me you know the name Lonewolf and what you heard. The thing that bothers me the most is someone to tell me on Msn that Zura is a cheating _ _ _ _ _ and that they are going to start using bots to beat her. Then jumps on the I support Zura bandwagon. And lies to people and says lonewolf said. LOL wont say the persons name they will know who Im talking about. Will let zura know if she asks me on MC.

But Plz stop the garbage it is comletely pointless. Zura and I are not buddy buddy now but I do respect her as the Lady she is.
Well said and agreed.
Well some people just dont like Zura, me being head of that club, and it makes people feel better to accuse her of cheating because of what she has accomplished in a short space of time.

But she is not cheating at all, she is just showing everyone that she knows how to use her credit card, and combine that with skill, and you can accomplish anything in this game.

So to all of you who accuse Zura of cheating, stop, get out your credit card, and do the same
i mentioned something like this in another post, but it it didnt soind this good i think.

Well said Wolf
http://www.corruptinteractive.com/phpbb/...hp?t=95586

there you go thats where i posted it if you care to read