Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Heylo Everyone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all Name is Alby and just wantin to say gday to everyone on here.

I played on here for 1 season a yr or 2 ago and only made 1 million.... kinda shows that im a newbie..

If anyone has some pointers on gettin moving it would be great. as I said, only played this once before.

My MSN is [email protected]. I am not beggin for a crew or anything like that i dont want to be known as another newbie who begs, just interested in honest helping people.

Cheers very much, and I hope to see you up there in the hundreds of millions!

Alby
Nice to see you back Big Grin

The best thing to start out mid-session like now is to cruise and work until you get a car, and then with the new EXP setup, race ONLY people your own level. Work and level accordingly
what is this i am hearing about some new EXP setup.. how does it differ from the old one.. and is that the best way of getting startted, just cruise for im's, work, and driver training?
Yes, exactly like I said above. Cruise to 100 IM's, work for cash and repeat until you have cash. Buy a car and race people your level, cruise/race for IM's, then work and level up. It is easy now as you sell calenders for $5/each now
aiight sweet as will give it a go

Thnx for ur help m8