Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: SETTLEMENT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay so people always say that Spending is what gives certain people their skill or whatever.

is there anyway that maybe for half a game period, GOLD be brought back but no credits can be bought. just old school GOLD, then everything will be even. noone can complain about He/She won cause they bought credits

have GOLD run from the end of this round for two weeks, but still run REGULAR so RAY still gets his PAPER.

yeah so people will be like, "but i spent my time playing GOLD", well too bad, you make your own choices, you played it, deal with it.
yea then the fourms won't be filled wit people complaining about other people spending
NO!
NO!
what does it matter if people spend. Its a damn game, people actually do play this game to hopefully win something. If you could win something and not have a dime spent on the game then were are the prizes goign to come from? That is what boost mode IMO was for. but you still spent credits in there.
im just sick of people complaining about spenders, thats why i made this suggestion so it would be fair for everyone

Prizes? i didnt mention prizes, actually its just so people can play and test out their abilities without spending since theres alot of complaints about it

If there was a prize, a good one would be credits for the regular game since this one would end about 1/4 through.

But hey this is just and idea/suggestion.
how would they justify paying for the servers. make people pay an entrance fee
modogg85 Wrote:how would they justify paying for the servers. make people pay an entrance fee

hmmm good point, yes an entry fee would be the best solution, like buying membership.

if it was to an option to actually do it, of course a registration would have to take affect to see about server use and an estimate on entry fee cost.

i think it would be great for NOOBS like myself to play in that kinda enviroment, where everything is equal. i do just fine in REG but it would be a really good experience for me and other newbies.
o_O_MIDORI_O_o Wrote:
modogg85 Wrote:how would they justify paying for the servers. make people pay an entrance fee

hmmm good point, yes an entry fee would be the best solution, like buying membership.

if it was to an option to actually do it, of course a registration would have to take affect to see about server use and an estimate on entry fee cost.

i think it would be great for NOOBS like myself to play in that kinda enviroment, where everything is equal. i do just fine in REG but it would be a really good experience for me and other newbies.

dude, you're talking about boost mode. it's almost the exact same thing that you're talking about but you can still spend in boost mode... except for the fact that it doesn't run anymore =/
shmedvig Wrote:
o_O_MIDORI_O_o Wrote:

dude, you're talking about boost mode. it's almost the exact same thing that you're talking about but you can still spend in boost mode... except for the fact that it doesn't run anymore =/

okay okay i get the picture, its LIKE BOOST MODE, but the MAIN thing youre all missing, IS THE SPENDING.

So lets get it straight.... BOOST MODE WITHOUT SPENDING.

There... o_O