Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: lol....no one jump OK
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
nice
bobo wants to win Confusedhocked:
Quote:The greatest point was made in my post, and the fact that whatever a person invests to play is never made back. You spend say $1000 over a year and only win $800, WE pay to win the game. You guys that spend $5 here and there will never win because you do not put enough in. If you pussys would quit whining about not winning and make some friends then spend some you could win top spots also, but sitting at home on mommy and daddy's computer eating cheezie poofs and complaining that the pocket change you have put in never won you a prize is stupid.

So what you are trying to say is because somebody can't afford or doesn't want to spend extra $$$$ on a fcking game they sould not be able to win. That is Bullsh!t. That sounds like
Quote: the sitting at home on mommy and daddy's computer eating cheezie poofs
Person you refer to in your post. There are some of us that aren't born with a silver spoon shoved up our asses. We bust our ass daily to put a roof over our head and food on the table for the kid. Any extra that we have just can't be frivolously spent to win a prize in a game that people belive you have to spend big dollars to win. nuff said lunch break is over and I got to get back to work before the boss catches me screwing off on my computer instead of working.
I completely agree. I am definitely not stupid enough to spend two weeks pay on this game like some people. It is stupid to waste that much money in something so pointless. SKOGEY: you said in a previous post that you made "the greatest point" in that you pay to win and that nobody else will ever win because we don't feel like spending $1000 to win $800 bucks and a little imaginary trophy. That is probably the most arrogant and materialistic thing i have ever seen on any forum.
what you are missing is that they may spend that over 1 or 2 years. I know the session I won I spent $80 total. To win an IPOD. But all of the other sessions I have spent an average of $100, so add that up there for me. All of the prizes I have won have put me even with what I have spent. I cont. to spend every now and then, and I dont require anything in return. Now its for hte fun of it. THe first session I started spending serious cash I got 3rd place. I didnt have any "help" persay to get that place. Just made deals and arangments to position myself there. I forfeited a win, well I made a deal that I wouldnt go after a certain person that was planning on winning, in return I got 3rd place for it. That right there helped build relationships with some of the top players. I know for a fact that I may bicker, agrue with most of the top players, but when it all comes down to it, they are willing to help me out in certain areas. Zura, Jared, Cubby have all helped me even after I bashed on them. Its a game, its the fight. Look at it like the Celtics/Lakers and Pistons/Lakers of the 80's. On the court they fought, argued, and what not, but when the day was over, they would walk across the court, shake hands and be cool with one another.

Right Jared....you know i love you
No problem man, the only place you and I have a difference of opinions is on the game, EVERY time we have actually talked we have actually gotten along well. In my post all I was trying to say was that people that spend say $10 in a round really dont stand much of a chance against those that can and will spend more than that, and they shouldnt get mad. You also know that if you were to ask me for help in advance I would help you without question, that goes for anyone that I know, rich or poor, well-known or not. I will spend for friends and I will do my best. Good post Mike Big Grin

SSVegito

I can honestly say Mike you actually made a good point Smile you and i go back and forth. Then hit each other up on MSN, IF you take what ive spent compared to what i have won i have came out way above... This game is about helping others then later down the road they help you. Get enough people helping you dont have to spend much. My last win i spent 0 dollars... but i had the help of all people i have helped before and continue to help if they ask me. Some people spend alot of money on the game but ya know what its not alot for them. As for jered he busts his ass for his job he definately earns all his money so quit throwing assumptions out there. Hell i wasnt born with a silver spoon i work i spend a lil on here for entertainment and i win once in a while. Simple way to look at it if i dont go to the bars one night thats 80-100 i can spend elsewhere. So if i spend 50 for the whole month on entertainment i think it was a better deal and 50 isnt that much.

Also Ray has made a new prize winning format to let people who dont always win prizes a chance sooner or later we all are gonna have to wait 2 months till our next prize so that leaves spots if we keep claiming spots 1-3. Be patient ya never know it might just be you that wins something next.
all i want to know is will anyone be my friend lol i just want an icon lol any icon buy my name lol and as for spending money and the such you spend less if you have the help of other good players.. finding the right crew and establishing the right hook up with the right players seems to be the key.. so the old adage pay your dues to get ahead seems to be the key.. stop crying stop geting pissed cuz you cant win the thing to do is start networking. and do what you say you are going to do. later peeps im off to get hi'd lol Smile
I think you need to re-read what I wrote and make sense of it. I said that OVER TIME a person will spend a good amount IF they want to, and the only way to win without spending like a retard is to get help from friends or a crew. I have helped many people win that have spent next to nothing, and the first time I won I spent almost nothing, but with a group of 20 friends sending you cash non-stop you move higher very fast. I think if you read everything I wrote I am one of the people that WILL help others that will not spend and I even give suggestions to many people in the game and in the forums of how to go about placing for free. If you dont know me dont judge me on one sentence that you decided to take completely out of context and in reference to another post.

SSVegito

I <3 YOU JERED!

Basically the thing is if you pay your dues then you have a much better chance. If you dont have alot of cash thats where your friends come into play. Make friends and then you will have a lot better chance of placing top 3.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16