Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: new cars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
ok so now the car has been out for awhile and i still dont see it the really need to make scions not just the xa and xb they need to make the tC im tired of not seeing this car i just wanna race with my own car in a game [/b]
wtf is a scion?
[Image: scion.jpg]

i'm still waiting for the 1986 Chevy Caprice Classic o_O

harrrrrrr
Teh_Piss_Pan Wrote:[Image: scion.jpg]

i'm still waiting for the 1986 Chevy Caprice Classic o_O

harrrrrrr

Your a researcher :O
nrb Wrote:ok so now the car has been out for awhile and i still dont see it the really need to make scions not just the xa and xb they need to make the tC im tired of not seeing this car i just wanna race with my own car in a game [/b]

thats stupid rays not gonna make a car cause you have 1 in real life......
where the hell do ppl like you get ideas ray wants to plz you that much.....
Born_To_Lead Wrote:
nrb Wrote:ok so now the car has been out for awhile and i still dont see it the really need to make scions not just the xa and xb they need to make the tC im tired of not seeing this car i just wanna race with my own car in a game [/b]

where the hell do ppl like you get the idea they know what cresents next move for the game will be??????

oh and from my understanding i dont think ray does the coding for the game
GODthurisnoother Wrote:
Born_To_Lead Wrote:

where the hell do ppl like you get the idea they know what cresents next move for the game will be??????

oh and from my understanding i dont think ray does the coding for the game

ok cresents then n e way you look at it hes not here to make 1 car just bc someone wants that 1 bc thats the car they rele drive.......i could understand if he wanted new cars or he had a real reason to add this car besides he likes it or he drives it in real life......
still man thats how it starts
one person suggests that they would like to see a certain car added and so on
tell me this all knowing one, why is there a cavy in game? or a teggy? or even a few civics?
cuz we all know that FWD cars in mc dont run as fast as RWD
to give mc a didnt selection of cars to pick......im just sayin that its not a best thing to suggest a car bc you just like it add a good case why the car needs to be on mc bc no one can disagree with facts or very string reason without lookin stupid
but this is what the "idea's and suggestions" forum is all about
give ideas and suggestions and stuff that YOU would like to see added to mc
Pages: 1 2 3 4