Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: A simple guide to MC racing and leveling
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So many people seem to have an issue with the new MC experience that I thought I would throw some tips up here. It really isn't that difficult honestly.

Low levels 1-10

You still get pretty good exp at these levels racing the very high nw guys on or offline. Win or lose like with all of MC leveling is irrelevant.

Level 10 and above (although this DOES work fine for lower levels too)

1. Race people the same level as you.
2. Make sure the nw gap between you and the person you are racing is as big as possible.

It is that simple, honestly. Get with a group of people really 3 seems to work very well, and race a lot. make sure if you are low nw guy that you are spamming the hell out of the high nw guys in your group. But the most important thing is COMMUNICATION I can't stress this enough, you have to talk and tell each other when you are going to level.

Being high nw or low nw is your decision and both have their benefits.

Low - you are the master of your own fate, the high nw guys cannot race you offline so you must be willing to be there to spam, but you usually have the option of sending to two or three guys so you usually also get exp faster.

High - you get the benefit of offline spams from EVERYONE for your ratio as long as you are fast enough and keep tuned, the downside is you can easily be left behind since offline races against your partners aren't an option.

Double races. It is possible to get double races with your partners if you are both online at the same time. The high nw person challenges an online race and immediately logs out. The low nw person accepts the challenge and then races the high nw person offline. This way you can get 2 races against your partners every 9 minutes rather than 1.

General Racing.

More is not better on most cars. The S2K and the NSX inparticular do NOT need monster boost. Level 1 turbo is all you need to max these cars out, seriously, add nos if you want for the pf, but it isn't neccessary for times. And keep in mind you get the pf from a part NOT from it's level, level 10 boost doesn't give you more pf than level 1 Wink

Have fun. Leveling in this game is easy if you use your head and actually communicate with your fellow racers. Update your bumper sticker with your level, use Black Widows level site The most important thing if you are going to do these things though is to update them. oh and actually race.
also I would like to add. If you are racing at 100% at a high level your EXP is cut in 1/2 so once the group you are working with has 100% it is pointless to keep racing. To gain the most EXP you will need to level once you get 100%.
ahhh so this is confirmed eh? was wondering that, thanks man Smile
yea confirmed that last session. if your getting 10k per race, once your at 100% you only get 5k per race. Goes for both low NW and high NW people. One thing though that I think, havnt confirmed yet. Is that if your the low NW guy and you race a high NW guy thats at 100% you get more EXP. Might check that out next session to confirm that
Good job Rick, I didnt read it all but from what I read, it seems to be very good, did someone have to much time on his hands?
3:22am, bored senseless, no point in racing for anything but level which means logging in every 10 minutes. TS is over, SH outta creds, too lazy to work to tired to do anything else

Smile

That about sums it up, plus now when I get asked in game I just copy and paste the link lol.
just a friendly gesture. maybe he could teach you a thing or two Wink
calder12 Wrote:High - you get the benefit of offline spams from EVERYONE for your ratio as long as you are fast enough and keep tuned, the downside is you can easily be left behind since offline races against your partners aren't an option.

I've found it very easy to level this round since I've stayed up in the top 25 most of the round. I've been able to gain a level almost every day, 1 day I made 3 levels at once while I was offline.
good guide 8) although y ou can just get with one person and not 3 and still level fine, it just takes more spamming Tongue
seems kinda like sticky material
Pages: 1 2