Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: so its been three days...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
so its been three days, and i'm still stuck on LvL 28, all the people leveled up with, moved up w/o me, so today i waited till Tactman reached 28, then once he finally did, i got one good race from him which gave me 10% exp. so i waited another 9 mins to race him, and fcuker levels up to 29, so now i'm just racing everyone else giving me a crappy .1, .33, .5% etc exp. Crew is whack, they can't keep models for sHt, don't know how to work. ok just gotta vent... some one let me know if u know anyone at 28. :roll:

Good luck everyone to the top! and Early Congrats BTP!
roflmao, I am actually gonna let this one stand, as much as I don't like or allow "I am level xx race me" threads I feel for ya here.
kuntpunisher Wrote:so its been three days, and i'm still stuck on LvL 28, all the people leveled up with, moved up w/o me, so today i waited till Tactman reached 28, then once he finally did, i got one good race from him which gave me 10% exp. so i waited another 9 mins to race him, and fcuker levels up to 29, so now i'm just racing everyone else giving me a crappy .1, .33, .5% etc exp. Crew is whack, they can't keep models for sHt, don't know how to work. ok just gotta vent... some one let me know if u know anyone at 28. :roll:

Good luck everyone to the top! and Early Congrats BTP!

Its not nice to call Tactman a fcuker. Not nice at all. In fact, a big mistake if he sees this thread. 8)
hahah it was kinda funny though
kuntpunisher Wrote:Good luck everyone to the top! and Early Congrats BTP!

they have competition still, tyvm..
Teh_Piss_Pan Wrote:
kuntpunisher Wrote:Good luck everyone to the top! and Early Congrats BTP!

they have competition still, tyvm..

only if they are dumb and maxx out there cbr first..
how are u sure if the team maxxes out their cbr first the lose?
rhs Wrote:how are u sure if the team maxxes out their cbr first the lose?
its been shown before for other catergories in the game stats
I can almost sympathize with you when I was a lvl 20. It took FOREVER even with my low NW racing people of high NW. The most %exp i got during that level was 1.2%

I am not looking to being alone on a level...i am scurred.
Man do i kno how that feels! i been stuck at 19 because theres like no1 there but i totally feel ya ya just kinda got to stick it out and hope more people at the next level!
Pages: 1 2