Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Probably leaving and very soon..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well guys and gals.. If I get this job at Ferrari, and I think i might,I will no longer have time to do anything on the computer except for once in a while.I will miss tha game,Tho I will be leaving with nothing to show for medal wise but atleast the the friendships I made will be something i can walk away with.I will know soon if i get it or not.. If not then I will be working for Porsche.I wanted Ferrari first and so I am waiting on that first.If not porsche is getting my info back for my background and I am in.So The waiting game shall be.. Either way I will miss you all.
... so can i have a car?... i wont graduate for at least another 3 years... so that should be enough time for you to be vp... just have one "fall" off the back of a truck....

just kidding..

but seriously i like the F430 Confusedhock:

GL with whichever job you wind up with, hope you enjoy 8)
Hehe.. I wish i could afford one myself.Right at this point.. I cant.. maybne in a few years or so..lol.And no i cant arrange for one to "Fall off " the back of a truck...lol.Thanks.. Either one wil bring me great experience and great money as well as doing something i love to begin with..But yeah.. I figured before i drop off the face of the earth,I would let everyone know whats up.
Ferrari and Porche, must be nice. The closest car factory would be Honda in Marrysville, followed by RollsRoyce in Upper Sandusky(i think)
Not factory.. I will be working for the dealership as an apprentice tech until i finish school and go either to Porsche PTAP in Atlanta or to further with ferrari wherever that may be.but thanks for the input.just not working at the factory and not planning on spending my life in Pa.I am origionally from fl.Pa jsut happens to be my location for school.
Sorry to lose another player from the game... but a job at Ferrari then on to Porsche Wink nice job congrats
nane!! Cry
see u later laura...congrats...
gl at which every company is wise enough to pick you up

have fun
thanks guys.. and Moh... I will be around the boards... maybe play a lil here and there.I got a new place to move into nad work is going nice.. Its ferrari..So funtime has begun.I love it.alot of electrical problems... but its ferrari.. hehe.I went to log in and found my account banned for some reason.. Oh well.It would be nice to play a lil bit here and there but Shit happens.Anywyas,Thanks for the support,and for calling me a key player..lol.. if only i had gotten a medal to back that up..lol.But its still nice to be recognized as a good player.I am gonna miss the game and I will be around the boards moreso than the game.Miss you all.
Pages: 1 2