Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Any NON-membership people here?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well, i have played this game since it's second round. I know my registration date doesnt say so, but there was a period of many many months that i didnt play, and forgot my UN/PW.

Anyways, I do not have a membership and sadly am limited to my 1,000 credits receiving only 12 every 5 minutes. I am proud of myself this round that as I write this I am a lvl 25, almost 26.

How many other people are here without memberships? It's tough to play this way against all of you with superior credit purchasing power!!!
i don't have one, it doesn't hurt me none most of the time unless i'm trying to work to level, lol
im not a member and i do fine... dnt bother me none
EricSSU Wrote:Well, i have played this game since it's second round. I know my registration date doesnt say so, but there was a period of many many months that i didnt play, and forgot my UN/PW.

Anyways, I do not have a membership and sadly am limited to my 1,000 credits receiving only 12 every 5 minutes. I am proud of myself this round that as I write this I am a lvl 25, almost 26.

How many other people are here without memberships? It's tough to play this way against all of you with superior credit purchasing power!!!

MC has changed lol
It all about stealing not racing anymore
mecca_boy Wrote:
EricSSU Wrote:Well, i have played this game since it's second round. I know my registration date doesnt say so, but there was a period of many many months that i didnt play, and forgot my UN/PW.

MC has changed lol

Its about stealing if you cant race

And to answer your question, no its not harder without being a member, last session, I got to level 33 without a membership
WTF stop talkiings shit the lot of you..

how is this game about about stealing..

its only about stealing if you have played for a long while and wouldnt have the time to race any more...

you dont see new ppl come into the game and start stealing? they race first!!!!!

look at this round...its been nothing but racing .. Silence, zuras crew and btp and now DV...

:?
31 people online right now bout 20 of them steal
TS is for racers
mc and SH for stealing
I was going to respond but why
mecca_boy Wrote:

MC has changed lol

couldn't agree more. look at me now =/
KiNg_DiNg Wrote:WTF stop talkiings shit the lot of you..

how is this game about about stealing..

its only about stealing if you have played for a long while and wouldnt have the time to race any more...

you dont see new ppl come into the game and start stealing? they race first!!!!!

look at this round...its been nothing but racing .. Silence, zuras crew and btp and now DV...
:?

*coughs* What about me paddy?
Pages: 1 2