Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Whats better More credits or More models?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been playing for a while and have never gotten good data on the topic like say ya got the 2000 creds and ya already have like 2k models whats better to keep the 2k and use the 2k creds or to use like 1/4 of them to get some more the work the rest?
LoveDontHate Wrote:I have been playing for a while and have never gotten good data on the topic like say ya got the 2000 creds and ya already have like 2k models whats better to keep the 2k and use the 2k creds or to use like 1/4 of them to get some more the work the rest?

All depends how you play the game
If your a worker and racer you will want more modles and waste your creds when your done racing
but if you a stealer use them for stealing
mecca_boy Wrote:but if you a stealer use them for stealing

Duhhh
OK what if i just want to work should i just keep my models and use more creds or use less creds and get more models?
I'd get like 3k models before I worked..

Racing for em, is the best way if your that high of a lvl.. but if ur that high of a lvl.. You wouldn't be asking this.. so
NOPE only lvl 19
So the question is how many ims you can bring in?

If your pf is bad then go with the creds, if you can get 200+ ims for 100 creds worth of cruising then go with the ims. They seem relatively equal to the whole thing.
it depends on what YOU want, if your in a crew with alot of cms then you want to make cbr..which your IM's wouldnt matter and you could use more credits for racing

if you just want alot more networth,id keep at where u are and keep working...after a while u will be high enough