Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Membership Not Recieved
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
SHA Wrote:Transaction ID: 0AD126342J476433V
Sales Tax: $0.00 USD
Total: $6.00 USD
Item/Product Name: MidniteChallenge Membership
Item/Product Number: MC_MEMBERSHIP

something like that

sorry for the double post, couldnt edit my above one

and that transaction ID was taken from the bug report section and is only for example purposes, i.e i did not buy a membership, that is not my transaction number

Have never quoted myself before but here we go.

Is that any clearer?
Transaction ID#: 1097152320 paid and aproved by cbill

login tag= laxsi
SHA: oops
roflmao, sorry Cres but that happens to me often enough I have to smile when it happens to someone else Smile
nah i have no double account my username is chukkie69
i just want to know whats going on because i have paid for the membership and havnt gotten it.

Im certain i was in my own account when purchasing the membership
chukkie Wrote:nah i have no double account my username is chukkie69
i just want to know whats going on because i have paid for the membership and havnt gotten it.

Im certain i was in my own account when purchasing the membership

Naw they thought that the example I showed you was a multiple account of mine, but its sorted now
Admin Wrote:According to our records.. it shows that you purchased a membership under the following account:

PANDAhumpnMONKEY (ID# 9410)
[email protected]

For some reason, I don't think that is you.. so there are three senarios here:

1) You miraculously logged in as him and accidentally purchased a membership for someone you didn't know

2) You are sharing accounts

3) You have multiple accounts

Hmm so which one is it?

you scurred me Cres :lol:

Shannan a.k.a. sharp-e bought my membership :?
so when will it come through do you think?
chukkie Wrote:so when will it come through do you think?

I would send Ray or Cres and e-mail with your transaction ID and they should get right on it
Your account has been updated. The paypal payment you made was by eCheck which takes a few days to clear. If you want it to be instant, then you must use a credit card or your bank account.
Pages: 1 2