Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Back in the racing scene.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
im tryin to come back to MC would some one update me on how the game is now. I also read all the problems and fraud thats been going on and i believe that it sucks ppl would do things like this. so some one update me please.
Depends on how long you have been gone.

As to the bad things you're seeing try not to let it get to you, I think any issues are far less rampant as they seem. Just a select few doing things they shouldn't (and I am not even sure how confirmed that is) and a select few making a big deal outta it. For the most part everyone is still playing and having fun.

Racing has changed:
Now you get far more exp racing a person your level with a nw as far from your own as possible. You can still make good exp racing the high nw guys up to I have heard level 10 but I know it works to level 5.

No more cash races, the outcome of the game is now based on working or hitting at the end.

The higher your level the more you'll make working. So starting off can be a little tougher, but many of us at level 35 are making better than a billion off of one working.

I think that's about all you really need to know for now Smile enjoy
If ya need any help send a message to KissIt and i will help ya for sure Smile just no "please can i get a free car?"