Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: pimp factor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
what parts get you the highest pimp factor? what car is the highest pimp factor (under level 23)? i was told that the s2000 was the best other than the gt3, but i cant get the gt3. imy friend's s2000 has like a 730 pf and mine wont go above 679. i want more pimp factor. thanx
lol GET A LIFE... lol jp'n bro...( im the friend) lol anyways just get all the upgrades bro and don forget any! and have 1 s2k for racing and 1 for Working!
oh, and i know nobody likes anybody to ask, but is anybody willing to give me a range rover or gt3?
LoveDontHate Wrote:lol GET A LIFE... lol jp'n bro...( im the friend) lol anyways just get all the upgrades bro and don forget any! and have 1 s2k for racing and 1 for Working!
dude, im the one that told you to have 2 s2ks, and i do. and i wasnt referring to you when i said that my friend has 730, do you?
Yes i do and i have a GT3 :o so ha Tongue lol but anyways i actually got that from myself about the 2 s2k's Tongue! no1 told me that!
Supercharge will give most PF for any car, if it's available. The more the part costs, the more PF you get, except for the Damper and(I think) window visor, MAYBE cams, not sure. The 2nd most expencive damper will give you 1 more PF than the most expencive one(thanks for telling me this Calder)
Smile

btw I know this doesn't apply to MC cause no one uses them, but on the MR2 that 2nd most expensive doesn't apply =/

For those that didn't know in almost all cases, the best performance in TS and SH and the best performance / PF in MC 99% of the time comes from the second most expensive damper NOT the most expensive which is the case with most other parts.
Also with the gt3, you need to get the Techart thottle body, not the ABD, for some reason, the Techart gives you like 19 more PF
hmmm didn't know that, just always used the techarts from TS builds =/. good to know that engine parts matter too.
Untill some1 stole it, My Honda NSX was at 749 PF. Get the NSX and try it yourself.
Pages: 1 2