Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: IHI_bAaK_In_ShOw_bUsInEsS?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well I have been talking to crews and been talkin to tyler and blunt ect ect........i have thought over and over who to help and this is what i came to.....if me and tylers deal that we are talkin bout goes thru i will be helping him and trust me he will win if im his helper no questions asked.....
if me n him dont come to our deal then i will be opening up IHI again to TaKe_OvEr......
can i ask you a question?

Why air you and tylers business on the forums?
just to up his post count
just to think hes the shit cause its so hard to make 20 mil cbr to give wins away :roll:
Born_To_Lead Wrote:Well I have been talking to crews and been talkin to tyler and blunt ect ect........i have thought over and over who to help and this is what i came to.....if me and tylers deal that we are talkin bout goes thru i will be helping him and trust me he will win if im his helper no questions asked.....
if me n him dont come to our deal then i will be opening up IHI again to TaKe_OvEr......

Why do you think you can get someone to win then say if we dont do a deal i will win
You have tried to win 1 millin times
ITS NEVER GONNA HAPPEN
Tyler can win with out you too
Stop saying BULLSHIT
You either win or not
If You Think I Put Out Business My Bad....sry Just Info PPL.....n Mecca Grow Some Damn Balls And Come Talk To Me Them With Your Lil Kid Ass.....
me n rom rom was talking about making IHI win sometime :x
now why would you wanna do that?
Yo.....Since Im Not Gonna Help Out N E Crew because I Know More Then Likely Tyler Will Get Top In Gonna Run IHI.......So I Need PPL And Will More Then Likely Restart This Fucked Up Thread
slickNsxy Wrote:now why would you wanna do that?

agreed...danny u dont wanna do that..dv should win b4 that...
Pages: 1 2