Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: little problem...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
yesterday i got to level 28 and i bought a Rover. Now i've got one tiny problem: i can't buy upgrades! yeah i know you have to be a member, but why is this car avaible to everyone and the parts not?
I learned the hard way too with that and was quite frusterdate like you. Try to win one in a pink slip race or think about this. You have the ability to load your vehicle inventory with these cars in case you need spare cash fast and it doesnt raise your NW.

Basically that's the only reason why I see that car being available to us non-members. Good luck.
yeah i havent had the problem but i think make'n some cars and parts only available to members is not a great idea it kinda drives away the "free" part of the game, as not everybody has equal chances for basic gameplay, just a personal thought still a addictive game :lol:
anything highlighted in green you need to be a member to buy...and the parts are
holmes Wrote:yeah i havent had the problem but i think make'n some cars and parts only available to members is not a great idea it kinda drives away the "free" part of the game, as not everybody has equal chances for basic gameplay, just a personal thought still a addictive game :lol:

there has to be some incentives to purchase a membership no?

That being said a non member car with member parts is kinda silly lol.
calder12 Wrote:there has to be some incentives to purchase a membership no?

a Rover with member parts is silly yes. all my hard work for nothing Sad
you can still get a non-memebered rover to run fast tho hehe
LyserGic Wrote:
calder12 Wrote:there has to be some incentives to purchase a membership no?

a Rover with member parts is silly yes. all my hard work for nothing Sad

Hey at least you are level 28..
What's even funnier is alot of the member cars have non-member parts