Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: SLASK_FITTORNA ready for next season!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Is WiRed joining NSX or Zender's crew next session? I'm still confused on that detail....

Wired is now saying that he will create a helper for NSX, but in this thread it says that he will be running in Zender's crew...?!?! :roll:
he can create for NSX Smile

i told danne not to let him in, hehe

i think Tyler will help Danne instead of Wired helping danne Big Grin
ban me from the forums if u want i don't really care, the truth of the matter is i asked everyone in crew chat who wanted to join the second i found out u bailed on us, and i even asked in my first post in crew forums and pasted a link to my post, but whatever tyler i should have never trusted u in the first place that was my mistake and i'll make sure it never happens again
Outkast Wrote:ban me from the forums if u want i don't really care, the truth of the matter is i asked everyone in crew chat who wanted to join the second i found out u bailed on us, and i even asked in my first post in crew forums and pasted a link to my post, but whatever tyler i should have never trusted u in the first place that was my mistake and i'll make sure it never happens again

not really a big deal, didn't know you before and kinda a relief i dont have to deal with your whining now, so do me and everyone else a favor and let it go, and this thread is locked
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6