Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: A idea!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Here's another idea, for those of us that don't have a credit card to buy credit and membership, maybe raymond can make a Midnitechallenge credit card or something. We could buy our personal MC card and send real cash to raymond so he could put the cash on our MC card that would only work with Midnitechallenge. Post here what you think...
good idea.
thnx...if it happen it would be great...people that aren't able to buy credits and membership because they don't have a credit card can start buying now...
gift cards would be a better term
yea, whatever...it still would be great, cause i'll be buying credits alot if it happen..
why dont you give your mom and dad money and have them get you a Credit Card from one of those stores. Where you load money on the card, and can use it anywhere....wow, thats an idea, and its faster than sending money to raymond
what if our mommy and daddy wont do it??
ha im just being difficult.
thats a good idea too.
it is simpler than sending money, but both ideas are good
I have been thinking that but never knew how to say it without being my usual undiplomatic self. Thanks Mike :grin:
I like this idea, I don't play MC but it would work great in TS as well!
Quote:why dont you give your mom and dad money and have them get you a Credit Card from one of those stores. Where you load money on the card, and can use it anywhere....wow, thats an idea, and its faster than sending money to raymond

That would cause me money, i was hoping that Raymond wouldn't charge monthly payments...cause it would be better than credit cards...but is just a thought...
Pages: 1 2