Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Something to add
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
that tag with you nw and name...it is cool...i like it..but you should maybe put their exp on it..that'd be AWESOME..you could have a yes or no button if you wanted it shown or not
whats the point in that? if people want others to know their level they can put it on there bumper sticker..
Hubert-Cumberdale Wrote:whats the point in that? if people want others to know their level they can put it on there bumper sticker..

yes but not everyone does, so this would help
i think it'd be pretty gay :?

would suck getting online races for Cms..

if sum1 wanted to know ur lvl (if they could win or lose) they would just look @ ur prof..

lame :?
Teh_Piss_Pan Wrote:i think it'd be pretty gay :?

would suck getting online races for Cms..

if sum1 wanted to know ur lvl (if they could win or lose) they would just look @ ur prof..

lame :?
agreed
WiReD Wrote:that tag with you nw and name...it is cool...i like it..but you should maybe put their exp on it..that'd be AWESOME..you could have a yes or no button if you wanted it shown or not

i actually kinda rekon it would be good.....if you wished not to reveal it you could.

Or maybe it could work the otherway round, if you wanted the level to be on it there was an add-on
DA Wrote:
Hubert-Cumberdale Wrote:whats the point in that? if people want others to know their level they can put it on there bumper sticker..

yes but not everyone does, so this would help

not everyone does because they dont want people to know their level...thats the point, the bumper sticker is CUSTOM so if people want to they are very very free to
WiReD Wrote:that tag with you nw and name...it is cool...i like it..but you should maybe put their exp on it..that'd be AWESOME..you could have a yes or no button if you wanted it shown or not

ffs
Thats just plain gay
You challenge someone to find out how fast they are and what level they are that would take the racing out of the game
does nobody understand what a yes or no button is?? i think it is a great idea because instead of making a LVL list in the forums, you can just have your EXP shown next to your name....good thinking
Pages: 1 2