Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Reversed credits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
It would make more sense to more people if the subject were spelled reserved rather than reversed :?
calder12 Wrote:It would make more sense to more people if the subject were spelled reserved rather than reversed :?

damn you Rick you beat me to it
i kinda like this idea..

have an MC Bank.. you can withdraw and deposit credits as you please, but it takes away like.. 1% or something daily..

something like this would be cool!
alafafala Wrote:i dunno...i really like that idea cause im not a member and i dont have a credit card...so it would be nice to have some spare credits...especially to get level 35...last session i only got to 34...but that was hard enough...so in that sense...i like the idea...
remco hit 35 with no membership
WiReD Wrote:
alafafala Wrote:i dunno...i really like that idea cause im not a member and i dont have a credit card...so it would be nice to have some spare credits...especially to get level 35...last session i only got to 34...but that was hard enough...so in that sense...i like the idea...
remco hit 35 with no membership
how many other non-members made 35? i know of like 3 ppl that didnt including me Sad
ok how about the first 3000 credits in the bank are free but to refill that bank you must buy credits
weedsmoker Wrote:ok how about the first 3000 credits in the bank are free but to refill that bank you must buy credits

if you have the it like this where members of mc get 3000 and non members get 1000 then its fair non member dont need extra shit they dont even add to the game at all........but i think you cant have use these extra creds on the last day........
Born_To_Lead Wrote:shit they dont even add to the game at all
thats bs man
even tho i was nenver a gold member(only for the free period) if the game was only for members there would only be like 15 ppl online at best
GODthurisnoother Wrote:
thats bs man
even tho i was nenver a gold member(only for the free period) if the game was only for members there would only be like 15 ppl online at best

ok thats good to me that just makes me get metals that much faster
Born_To_Lead Wrote:
GODthurisnoother Wrote:
thats bs man

ok thats good to me that just makes me get metals that much faster
a little cocky??? hell if there would have been some "reserve" creds bank there would have been more lvl 35's so in turn would make it a little harder for you
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6