Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: clear confucsion -_-
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
now look here, luke, no need to start talking that kinda trash in forums, thats real, low, i left cos i didnt agree with it, now he didnt deserve it in my opinion, he lost alot of CM's for us, and we ahd to work extra hard to get them back, meaning alot more hours infront of the computer that wasnt needed. yes he is loyal giving us crew wins, but still he ruined his chance, and as far as im concerned its against MC rules to get another player back in, so dont believe ray should have been able to do that...

As far as you talking about my crew leading ability, i sed nothing about you as a leader, and yes i have lead crews when crews around my crew were cheating, go look at past winners and you'll see,
you should have consulted the crew before making that decision,
so i dont care what you think anymore..

yerbs, dissapointed by you, but hopefully we can have a chat on msn, as i dont wanna bring any shit up in here, bout next round. Thought you would understand where im coming from though, as ive known you on here, ever since we both won top crew with NSX along time ago, been mates for over 2 years.

enough sed here, so congrates to eveyone in BTP, besides one,
on that note, enjoy your icon WIRED, obviously it means alot to everyone

outkast didnt get to see your reply
finaly you talk carmly, now was that so hard.
And you did say things about my leading skills, look in ur msn convo's.
And yes you were leading a top crew when ppl were cheating around you, but this round was a complete different type of cheating and you no it, have you ever seen cm's dissapear before and no1 has worked?
and crews around you jumping 1.2 bil?
NO
And stop trying to lay the guilt trip on yerbs, i have already told him i won't play next session if he don't want me to, cause i no it will cause drama in his crew and i don't want that 4 him, it will be hard enough leading next round with the competition he is up against.
i aint laying the quilt trip on anyone, you sold us out luke and you know it,
can you please explain what paki and idoprime are doing in there...
im a little confused about that one also..
you say nothing about confronting the crew, in reguards to wired coming back in,
that is why both me and tyler left, as we didnt agree to it, and now that paki and ido, are in there, just makes my decision easier,
and no i didnt say anything bout you leading, this has been a tough round so taking nothing away from you htere, you had a good round until the last 2 days, letting in definately 2 people for a free icon, who did jack shit,
and wired,
if yerbs feels like im quilt tripping him, he can talk to me about that, cos in no way am i doing so
well because im part of the crew i guess i may aswell give my opinion on this...

The first thing about nate(wired) is that, i think he deserved his spot more than a few people in our crew, he raced hard and provided the most crew wins for our crew BUT i do beleive in rules, And the rule says once your booted u are NOT coming back. So i am pretty much neutral with this situation, but yes luke in fairness to the crew, we should of all talked it over.

As for i_do_prime and paki, i have no problems with you two guys., thats just not fair play at all when ppl get free incons. How did them two earn a spot? As far as im concerned PANDA and ZENDER deserves a spot more than those two.

Then the catching thing is, at one point during the session paki wouldnt give us crew wins, he refused and was only giving crew wins to deep_vribrations, i wanna know how that earns u a spot?

I think it was a mistake not to have talked any of this over with the crew, this is crew decisions not you own. Yes i am very dissapointed with those decisions you have chosen to take AND i dunno if im the only person you told about paki n i_do before you actually did it, but when u did tell me i told you that wasnt the rite thing to do...

BUT i will not take anything away from you luke, you did an amazing job leading the crew (except this incident) ... well done bro..

and im sorry to see that highway_officer and the_one(tyler) left Sad they really reserved there spot...
nice post ding. in relation to this whole crew thing, i dont see why spot need to be filled, if there are only 10 deserving members, then the crew should end with 10 members, no need to fill them up with players that dont derserve anything, but on the whole, WHAT A SHIET ROUND,
but look forward to next round, and see what happens.
i dunno how panda deserved one, i mena dan's a mate of mine, but i dunno what he would ahve done to serve,
but your boss luke
how'd i get brought into this? :?
you lost your ability to read? :?
LOL you all Know what Top Crew Icon means for this round People who actually raced there bottoms off will gladly let this round go by the wayside.
Lonewolf Wrote:LOL you all Know what Top Crew Icon means for this round People who actually raced there bottoms off will gladly let this round go by the wayside.

lonewolf why would you say that, all i got out of that was this session top crew doesn't mean crap

well i got news for you to alot of people it does because they have went around people that were there friends to get that top crew icon, i know personally i have learned alot about some people this round, with that being said this round means alot

congrats to BTP you guys did work your asses off and some of you deserve it and to those that didn't and just got a free ride or shouldn't be in there, you lucked out and you should be very pleased with yourself
are you fricken serious? i had over 400 crew wins..yea i stopeed giving crew wins to btp for a bit because i promised panda that i would give all to him..and when that happend BTP only had 1 helper (dyna) giving them crew wins..so how did BTP get all those crew wins when they only had 1 helper? I KNOW i gave crew wins to other crews to feed u guys crew wins..so if u dont kno anything please dont talk..and if its such a big deal that me and ido r in the crew then we will both leave, luke wanted us in cuz we r basically btp so w/e i don really care for an icon, go look at past stats..and i guess i cant even get a free ride once in a while
Pages: 1 2 3