Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: who wants me?(halo2master)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
hey guys...i was an idiot and told about 50 crews i would join them next session so sorry if i dont wind up joining...i dont feel like joining a helper and im looking for someone making a run for top...get back to me
I've nvr seen u race a lot b4... BTW, can u get some ppl to give references? IE. Pro Racers vouching that you can race and work without a problem... If not, it's a good idea to join a helper first, and then try joining a Top Crew l8ter on, just like what "snowboardpunk" is doing next session.
he's good Big Grin

join DV ^^
helping Daniel next round, might have to run the following round :x
dont worry "burn u out"...i can dog you anyday haha...but yea is zender running DV? cuz if he is he was one of the people that invited me in their crew...i know treadburn invited me into his but i dont think he is making a run either....

last session was my first session back in a while and i had a .95 win/loss at level 15 and close to 2 mill exp after 4 days...i just dont have proof cuz i didnt play the last week or so of the session
mullenm14 Wrote:hey guys...i was an idiot and told about 50 crews i would join them next session so sorry if i dont wind up joining...i dont feel like joining a helper and im looking for someone making a run for top...get back to me

Panda, he does not feel like joining a helper. If he were interested in doing so, I would have asked him alrdy =P
mullenm14 Wrote:dont worry "burn u out"...i can dog you anyday haha...but yea is zender running DV? cuz if he is he was one of the people that invited me in their crew...i know treadburn invited me into his but i dont think he is making a run either....

last session was my first session back in a while and i had a .95 win/loss at level 15 and close to 2 mill exp after 4 days...i just dont have proof cuz i didnt play the last week or so of the session

only one person can/will run DV.. ME Smile

burn_u_out Wrote:
mullenm14 Wrote:hey guys...i was an idiot and told about 50 crews i would join them next session so sorry if i dont wind up joining...i dont feel like joining a helper and im looking for someone making a run for top...get back to me

Panda, he does not feel like joining a helper. If he were interested in doing so, I would have asked him alrdy =P
i know him, so stfu Smile
haha yes...sadly panda knows who i am...so HIing him this session looks out of the question...jk lol...if i dont find anyone heading for top i might just take the offer panda
burn_u_out Wrote:

i know him, so stfu Smile[/quote]

How about I don't stfu? Wut are u going to do Panda boy? kiss some admin/mod ass to get me banned, lmfao, u fool :lol:

BTW, halo2master, we'll see if you get into Zender's crew or not. Don't make assumptions b4 ppl actually invite you. lol

And on another note, a ton of ppl know I can race and work well in a crew, that's why I was in BTP this session and got a Top Crew Medal, duh...

If I didn't have to do so much crap in UniversityI could prolly even contribute more, and FYI, I wasn't one of the "free riders" I actually played in BTP in the entire round.
burn_u_out Wrote:
burn_u_out Wrote:

i know him, so stfu :)

How about I don't stfu? Wut are u going to do Panda boy? kiss some admin/mod ass to get me banned, lmfao, u fool :lol:

BTW, halo2master, we'll see if you get into Zender's crew or not. Don't make assumptions b4 ppl actually invite you. lol

And on another note, a ton of ppl know I can race and work well in a crew, that's why I was in BTP this session and got a Top Crew Medal, duh...

If I didn't have to do so much crap in UniversityI could prolly even contribute more, and FYI, I wasn't one of the "free riders" I actually played in BTP in the entire round.[/quote]

bwahahahahaha on the mod ass kissing thing

and i can vouche for you Shadow, he really is an excellent racer and worker, he gets mad CM's when he aint working at College
actually...i talked to zender last session and he invited me to join him in this upcoming round...so shut up if u dont know wut u are talking about
Pages: 1 2 3 4