Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Tyler
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Outkast Wrote:U lock and delete to many threads u accuse me of whining but then lock the thread, i rarely ever talk to anybody only time i complained this session was when stupid shit went down and when u never kept your ******* word

man oh man would you just let it go, this is your last warning
nope it is beyond his last warning Tyler sorry calling seniority on this one.
whats this all about?
slickNsxy Wrote:whats this all about?

basically Tyler has been locking Outkasts threads to many times, and Outkast got a little pissed about it, and made a thread to complain.

But that made Tyler angry, and he banned Outkast.......................the end
why is tyler locking up outkast's threads?
It is about Outkast thinking he has some right to tell a moderator what they can and can't do.

He doesn't therefore he is gone, quite frankly I have taken shots from him in the past, and I have personally had enough of the attitude.

NOTICE TO EVERYONE!!!

Making a thread does NOT give you the right to say who can and cannot post there. Moderators are here to do a job and we intend to do it, follow the rules and everything is cool, refuse to listen and start shit on purpose and you're gone, end of discussion
slickNsxy Wrote:why is tyler locking up outkast's threads?

I do not know, ask him
what kind of shots is he taking at a "mod"
slickNsxy Wrote:why is tyler locking up outkast's threads?

i have warned outkast about posting about me, and off topic in crew forums many times and have givin him a couple of chances but he couldnt' let it go because he was mad i didn't run my crew this session that is all
still going on about btp this session i guess?
well just my 2 cents even tho it may not be wanted both are you are grown men and need to handle this whole thing like men........you of you need to just talk to the other one like that and be the 1st to stop this talkin on the forums.......@ least send messages to each other with a pm if yall cant get on msn and handle it.......both of you have your veiws and i highly dout that either of you will change what the other one is tryin so there is no real but to fight just talk like men....thats all i got to say on it........
Pages: 1 2 3 4