Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: stealing cars...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
im still kinda a noobie and i would like to kno some different combinations for stealin cars..is it like an hi where its double your nw? iv never done it before
put some 5/0 attepms with someone else then goto the person u wanna steal car then 235/360 with lvl 8-10 securty
cool man thanks....
dont use 5/0's everytime u do, u waste 5 credits. Find someone no more than two times ur nw. working or at home and try a 104/ 108.
so any nw under mine would pretty much work? whats the 5/0 thing?
its easier to steal from people with higher nw than urs. just ignore the 5/0 thing, its usless.
Quote:dont use 5/0's everytime u do, u waste 5 credits. Find someone no more than ten times ur nw. working or at home and try a 104/ 108.

Ten times your own nw? You do know the limit for boosting cars is 2 times your own nw max right ? Tongue
im a noob, and if u see some of my other posts last night u can see i was drunk.
how do you expect him to boost a car from some 1 10X his nw? when you can only Boost some 1 up to 2X your nw
How many theft attempts do you have?
One of the keys to boosting a lot of vehicles is attempts.
5/0 is a good thing to do if you want to do a lot of boosts.
I would typically get mine up to around 1000 then start with small combos, something with a total of 125 - 160 credits. Don't listen to this Santos that has no idea what he is doing. 104/108 is a decent combo but there are good ones that use about 60 less credits. The first thing I would do if you REALLY want to get into boosting is to use 4 sets of full credits if you are a member or 5 sets if you are a non-member on 5/0, which will get your attempts up and make boosting easier. It is like anything, the more you try to do something the better you are. If you find a good combo and have a good amount of attempts you should get a car in 1-3 attempts.
Pages: 1 2