Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Is it just me or...?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is It just me or is it harder to lvl this session? Seems like its taking forever ? last session i was at lvl 10 or 11 first day and now im still at 1! anyone have any ideas?
well...if i started in the middle of the session last session...u can get to level 2-3 in a single race against the people who are giving free wins...id say 50-70 races from people who are giving free wins in the middle of a session would give u level 10...its because pretty much everyone is still level 1-3
It just seems like everything is moving in like slow motion...i duno maybe im just weird!
LoveDontHate Wrote:It just seems like everything is moving in like slow motion...i duno maybe im just weird!
once u get a higher NW, you'll get more XP..
i'ts been this way for the past few rounds, haven't noticed that yet? :?
LoveDontHate Wrote:It just seems like everything is moving in like slow motion...i duno maybe im just weird!
ya, you're just weird
and you did not get level 10 on the first day, you had level 3 at the most
ahhh no it was 10 because first day i played was the second day and raced guy at top and the DNF'd and so i got to lvl 6 just from that so Tongue to you too!
ya...level 10 in one day isnt too hard if its in the middle of the session and ur racing people that are high levels