Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: WEll Here It Is
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
What u have all been waiting for my retirement from racing, there was some great times and some bad times but i've lost my commitment to racing, i thought i had got it back but 10 and 12 hour sessions every day just seem like a waste of time , but don't worry i still have to learn to hi so i won't be completely gone but essentially i'll be never on so here goes.

I would like to thank a few people for there help.

Ross :twisted: aka slick tought me how to race and work properly and is a cool guy all around hit me up on msn u know i got your back if u need my help

Tana :twisted: helped me with tnt and dyno and is a cool guy who gave me someone to chat with while doing a 10 hour session hope to hear from u on msn

Luke aka highway even though we ain't cool anymore Cry , u still gave me my first chance thanks m8

Modogg85 8) gave me some numbers for high and was a cool guy to chat with hope to utilize those numbers soon Tongue

Vegito coolest mod ever use to pm each other constantly about anime and just general life shit

oh and all the people who were in nsx or did helpers for us, same with the guys from borntoplay it was an honor and a privilege to kick ass with u c when i c u, hit me up on msn ([email protected]) if u want to chat or pm me in the game i'll get back to u quick as i can.
mc will miss u mate, ur a great bloke and a hell of a racer, and any time u want to run again i got ur backSmile
and thanks heaps 4 ur help last round in getting btp top, couldn't have done it with out uSmile
have a good 1 mate
only known u a day or 2
but u sad to see ya go
I know we didnt talk but sad to see another NSX go.
I swear lol I feel like I was the OG NSX'r who didnt talk much lol...
I only talked to a few but the ones I did talk to found me to be pretty cool.
I know how you feel because I cant find the drive anymore to race...
Later bro and we will need to get team togeather some time in the near future...
Yerbs bro, sorry to see ya giving up on racing Sad

Sorry i couldnt make time to race to get you u top crew on ur last session bro...

Oh and car boosting is far better than HI, more skill involved...
Im boosting this session, hit me up on msn if ya want a few tips...
nah its cool we couldn't have kept up with there spending anyways
*salutes*
bro gonna miss that racing, still remember back in the day, when we were al nobodies, and i started NSX going for top crew, and recruited you, im glad to say i had a part in your first crew medal, but bro all this bullshit is over, i dont care bout it, im losing my drive, this will be my last session racing i tihnk, but yeah man i got your back with anything, i know you got mine, ill give ya some good numbers to HI,

good racing with you bro Cry
yerbals....sorry to see you shy from the racing, but welcome the wonderful world of HI ;-p

i was just about to start kickin some a$$ in racing too...i'll get us to 2000 cms before i leave work today :roll:
2000 cms WAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Confusedhock:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5