Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Speedkillz thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yeah, I didn't delete it I moved it to the Mod forum, Ray will see it there, he would have been unlikely to see it here =/ Skogey, Jason you guys know that lol. He doesn't surf here much.

Said it before say it again, the forums are not the solution to your problems regarding accounts or pretty much anything else actually company related. I don't speak for Ray and I don't know what to say about it other than bitching here isn't gonna help your case.
i wasn't done reading it Cry
thought i would like mention that if u are using ipay try contacting the directly took me about 5 e-mails but i managed to get mine fixed
[email protected] this is the adress i used
Thanks Rick, for those of you that missed what he meant here we go:

I took it away before too many people could read it and put things together in their mind to solidify their already underlying suspicion of gross incompetence and negligence.
Well, my simple advice to you all would be to call/e-mail your CC providers and have them cancel it. That way, you can even get back pay for several months that you've been billed for that you were unable to pay. I got only a portion back of what was taken, but it's still satisfying. Since Ray refused to help me and did nothing to help me figure things out (cause i've searched ipay/ibill and they had no records of a recurring subscription) i had to do things on my own. He basically gave me the finger and said figure shit out for myself.

As for being banned, you can say whatever you want about not following game policies. I did nothing in any way to further myself or cheat anyone else out of money (i did not HI/race for cash or cars on my 2nd account). But yet many known cheaters who used literally several dozen accounts was left in and allowed to play freely AND SOME STILL PLAY TILL THIS DAY (which i swear i saw a zero tolerence policy used to exist which called for permantent cancellation of accounts). Most will vouch that i was one of the most legit players and big supporters of this game till that happened. If i wanted to get my account back, i simply had to kiss Rays ass for it but i wasn't about to do that since i felt i wasn't in the wrong. I'm sure Ray will come on and give some "you still broke the rules" kind of BS. Perhaps he just doesn't see how hypocritical he has been (yes allowing friends/VIP members get away with crap while banning solid/loyal players such as myself).

I've washed my hands of this game a long time ago. I'm sure Ray is glad that i'll be gone. Good luck. May the rest of you have fun and pleasure with this game like i once used to. If the BS was done away with a long time ago, this truly could've been a great game like it used to be.

I'm out.
<3 Nate

</3 Raymond
<3 Nate.

All the best bro..sad to see you leave like that...... Sad