Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Welcome
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As you are realizing now Ray has made the promised forum changes.

There is one small growing pain, some of the more recent posts did not make the transition. This really isn't a huge deal imho. The only thread that really suffers is the post your level thread so be sure to update it.

The old forums had basic rules. The new forums the WILL be enforced. These aren't tough but keep in mind this new format is harder on the mods than it is on you guys, we now have to go to three sites to do what we have to do, most of you will only come to one, maybe two. So this is what I plan to enforce.

1. Whoring, you got nothing to add? Then be quiet. I am not coming here to open 50 threads a night to see "yeah" or "i agree" or "..."

2. Flaming - This is the big one and the offenders KNOW who they are, I will not tolerate this anymore. Stay the hell outta threads if all you have is a cheap shot to throw. ONE warning and gone. i really don't care who you are or how cool you think you be.

3. Hijacking. If it isn't your thread and you can't add to it constructively stay out.

Pretty simple, you guys all know that I am not a terribly strict mod, but I will be sticking to my guns on these small points. Enjoy the new forums.

Rick