Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: HI question.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
if i have 22 mill would it still be possible to hi some1? cause most the time no1 has 44 mill
yes, u don't have 2 b double ur NW. i was at like 22 or 24 mil this morning and HIt some fool offline who was at 30 mil. i rarely get anything that's real close, like 1 - 2 mil difference, but i'm sure it's possible.
ok cool man thanks....
hey-- can anyone tell me if using larger # combos gets u bigger hits?? like would using 69/169 give u more than if u hit sum1 with like 29/129??
so did anyone got HI by someone else and they were successful but did not get anything.
5/15 8:43pm Ricky_ HI $0 Home i have like 4 of those. so lucky.
lol! never gotten one of those.lol.. wut #(s) did u use?? lol
Quote:hey-- can anyone tell me if using larger # combos gets u bigger hits?? like would using 69/169 give u more than if u hit sum1 with like 29/129??
nope
k.. thnks for the help Smile
Quote:so did anyone got HI by someone else and they were successful but did not get anything.
5/15 8:43pm Ricky_ HI $0 Home i have like 4 of those. so lucky.

Those were people that were caught at your house. They did not managed to get in, but got caught by the police and fined...