Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Top Crew
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
why do all the top 10 poeple in a top crew get a icon then wanna go TOP CREW again why cant a noob like me get top crew all i want is ONE ICON THEN I GOING RETIRE FROM THIS GAME cuz all this time my goal was to get ATLEAST ONE ICON
well unless you either know someone in the top crew that has connetions , spend money on the game or are good at keeping high ratio nd working/gaining the cms you have no chance
Morgan Wrote:why do all the top 10 poeple in a top crew get a icon then wanna go TOP CREW again why cant a noob like me get top crew all i want is ONE ICON THEN I GOING RETIRE FROM THIS GAME cuz all this time my goal was to get ATLEAST ONE ICON

Make your name more famous and show that you are a good racer online.. Be on top 10 most races won some seasons in a row and prove that you are a good worker. Then you will probably be in a top crew soon.
I played a year or more before i got my first icon.
Good Luck!

-//- ZendeR -//-
i am a good racer my ratio is always above .87 never below and every time i like try get top most races won i cant some one is gonna spend money and get there
you dont have to spend money to get in top10 most races won, just be fast and have a lot of networth. ppl are bound to spam you
Why does everyone get the idea that they are somehow owed an icon? I don't get that attitude in the slightest. If you want the damn thing TAKE it, step up to the damn plate with your best game.

Honestly wth is, "can you all please not try so I can win?" Because that is exactly what I got from that message =/ sorry if it sounds like a mean attitude, I really don't mean it to come out that way but if you want to win then do it, simple. If you can't well...
since we're on that attitude, can nobody hi next session so i can get the top hi icon?
calder12 Wrote:Why does everyone get the idea that they are somehow owed an icon? I don't get that attitude in the slightest. If you want the damn thing TAKE it, step up to the damn plate with your best game.

Honestly wth is, "can you all please not try so I can win?" Because that is exactly what I got from that message =/ sorry if it sounds like a mean attitude, I really don't mean it to come out that way but if you want to win then do it, simple. If you can't well...

i could not agree more, with you rick...i hate the attitude that if you play a little while you "deserve" an icon

that is BS i waited awhile to get my name out there but i raced my butt off and now alot of people know you, you are just going to have to do that too man, and by coming on here and saying things like this just make us think you are more of a n00b than we already did
i feel bad for the people that play for a long time and never get 1 i got my first 3 in my second month
i did not get one for about 13 months
but i had chances just never took them
Pages: 1 2 3 4