Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: carjack tips
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
5/0 =

Your attempt to car jack this vehicle was executed poorly resulting in you getting caught by the police.
You are fined $93,072,304 for your crime. The owner is outraged and will surely be on a look out for you.

go me?
^fun^

idiot

woooo lets 5/0 carjack with500+caughts
wow thats a ridiculous fine...serves you right for stealing lol
rom3o Wrote:5/0 =

Your attempt to car jack this vehicle was executed poorly resulting in you getting caught by the police.
You are fined $93,072,304 for your crime. The owner is outraged and will surely be on a look out for you.

go me?

lol......why jack when you can boost?
Aramis Wrote:
rom3o Wrote:5/0 =

go me?

lol......why jack when you can boost?
cuz if you can actually get a successful cjing then its way better lol but if you get caught then your screwed lol
sorry for the double post but
you can still cj ppl hehe

You have successfully car jacked this vehicle and make a clean getaway. You also find $54401005 in the car.
Luckily, no one else witnessed the event.
The vehicle has been placed in your garage.
3/1 6:47pm Lonewolfs_Toy Car Jack $7,375,235 [View]
basically a boost with a HI in it, but only counts as a CJ Wink
ya i guess lol
but i was just pointing out that it still can be done
and i got another one a few mins after that one hehe
i can cj but so can any other retard who plays mc, boosting is a whole different technique without insane fine penalties.
if every other "retard" can cj, no one ever posts it anymore?
Pages: 1 2