Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: More Prize
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
We need more prizes, don't you think? So i was wondering if the top 10 winning people could get a free membership for the next upcoming round... :grin:
that sounds nice but raymond was arrested remeber
First and last warning, I think you know it was not him.
Don't spread rumors based on an online article.
oo oo gimme the link i wanna read it.

SSVegito

Raymond wasnt arrested so you all know.

And more prizes is a good idea.
blah blah,..
we had many prizes...roffle
first we had items and kool stuff and then people complained about not able win real money
now that we got real money as prize people now want stuff
GOHHH SHIiZ YAW make up ur minds
i think that "the people" want more prizes... not just switching from cash to X-Box's... like prizes for top HI'rs, CB'rs, *Recruiters* lol..
Quote:blah blah,..
we had many prizes...roffle
first we had items and kool stuff and then people complained about not able win real money
now that we got real money as prize people now want stuff
GOHHH SHIiZ YAW make up ur minds

I'm not complaining about the prizes...i just think that top ten winners should get something :crazy:
top 10 might be a little much cause thats pretty easy to acheive. in my 4 rounds, i have placed top 10 3 times so its obviously not too hard to place top 10
Quote:top 10 might be a little much cause thats pretty easy to acheive. in my 4 rounds, i have placed top 10 3 times so its obviously not too hard to place top 10

But if we do get a free round member for being top ten, then i don't think it would be that easy to get top ten anymore...not unless you spend money...
Pages: 1 2