Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: ok XBOX freaks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
better graphics?

You are kidding right?

Show me ONE in game ss from ANY PS2 game that comes even remotely close to PGR2, Halo 2 or Doom 3
Get'em rick!!! rawr
[Image: wallpaper_final_fantasy_x_07_1280.jpg]

:?
dan thats in game yes.. but a fucking video clip rofl
i will end this...

HALO 2 OWNS simple as that you can say whatever you want about XBOX but they have THE best game out there on the console agruement over :lol:
or not Tyler..

Randy, have u played ff10?
that IS in the game -.-'..
Found This On AOL Games.com =X

There were few surprises as to which titles were the top-selling console games for the year. The currently PS2-only Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas led the pack with more than 5.1 million copies sold, followed by the Xbox-exclusive Halo 2 at more than 4.2 million units sold. However, Microsoft's shooter sequel had a halo effect on its predecessor--despite being 3 years old, the original Halo was 2004's ninth best-selling title, shipping in excess of 1.1 million units.

The last year of ESPN and EA's NFL game rivalry saw the latter win by more than a two-to-one margin, with the PS2 Madden NFL 2005 football scoring more than 3.2 million units sold and the PS2 ESPN NFL 2K5 racking up more than 1.5 million copies sold. Interestingly, though, the Xbox Madden NFL 2005 did not break the top 10 best-selling games, while the Xbox ESPN NFL 2K5 did, at more than 1.0 million units.

The top 10 console games of 2004, according to NPD, are listed below. Sales figures are approximate:

1. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (PS2) - 5.1 million
2. Halo 2 (Xbox) - 4.2 million
3. Madden NFL 2005 (PS2) - 3.2 million
4. ESPN NFL 2K5 (PS2) - 1.5 million
5. Need for Speed Underground 2 (PS2) - 1.4 million
6. Pokémon FireRed (with adapter) (GBA) - 1.2 million
7. NBA Live 2005 (PS2) - 1.2 million
8. Spider-Man 2 (PS2) - 1.1 million
9. Halo: Combat Evolved (Xbox) - 1.1 million
10. ESPN NFL 2K5 (Xbox)- 1.0 million

I like PS2 better as a console......but Halo 1&2 do own
PANDAhumpnMONKEY Wrote:or not Tyler..

Randy, have u played ff10?
that IS in the game -.-'..

i know it's IN the game.. but its not actually a playable part of the game.. feel what im saying? it's just a in game vid-clip

do be do be doo wooo
i own a ps2 and xbox
for some reason i tend to play my xbox more

i love ps2
BUT
when rockstar released vice city for xbox, i was mad
but o well

halo 2 on live kicks ass
BUT
overall ps2 is BETTER then xbox

also
FUCK FF