Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: MC's Most Active
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just outta curiosity, how often do you guys go on MC ? i only go on twice a day and i do ok... ish :roll: . how often are you big timers on here to reach like 1,100,000,000 or w/e u get ?
it all depends..

if i am in a top crew, sometimes 5 hours, sometimes 15 hours.. :?

if i'm just messing around doing nothing, 20 minutes a few times a day to kill creds Tongue
Last session took a grand total of maybe an hour a day to reach 35, the nice thing about MC is like Dan said. If you are in a team yeah the commitment is big, but if you are going strictly personal it really doesn't take a ton of time Smile
to get to lvl 35, it's not hard..

work to the top and get spammed..

talk to the ppl your lvling with a few times a day on MSN/MC to know when to lvl..

like i said, all i did was work my way to the top and get spammed :?
depeneds what im doing. if im messing around hr or so a day. if im racing for top crew or something.8 10 hours a day
So what ur sayin is i shud spend alot more time on MC seen as im a crew leader lol, compared to my 2 X 30 mins a day Tongue, still made top 10 tho 8). ok guys cheers was just wonderin cos i only ever reached bout level 25 and normally get bout 600 mill NW, that'd be why!
top 10 isn't hard :?
Maybe not but for my 1st time running a crew and only startin halfway thru last period i fink we did pretty good, sorry we ain as amazing as u...
faith Wrote:Just outta curiosity, how often do you guys go on MC ? i only go on twice a day and i do ok... ish :roll: . how often are you big timers on here to reach like 1,100,000,000 or w/e u get ?

10-13 hours..depends..weekends im on A LOT!
Well i guess thats ur social life out the window ey :roll:
Pages: 1 2