Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Now I know how it feels
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
:confused: Twice before I could work them lost models i had reqruited to a much beter reqruiter What took me 5 or six tries to get where gone in one shot
cant understand you
Can you speak clear, grammaticly correct English?
ROFL, are you retarded? Did you actually think that anyone would understand that? If you are going to make a post make sure everyone can read it.
Let me help you "Non Highschool Graduates" out. What I decoted from that was:

I tried to work twice, but the guy that I recruited the Import Models from was much better at it than I was. So the first time when I had enough models to work, he recruited them from me. So when it took me 5 or 6 tries to recruit them back from him to work the Import Models, he took them right back in only 1 try.

Pretty much what he is getting at is that he is shitty at stealing money or cars, so he has to recruit...what a BITCH! Cool
i sure hope it was me that u tried to recruit from, and that it was me that pwned u and stole back all the models!! lolzz.. amateurs.... j/k.lol.. :p
You people are really dumb. If you can't understand what I typed. Any body that can read should be able to put the word I typed together and figure out what I was saying Ryan has to be the smartest person on the forums atleast he understood what I wrote. He is right I do what I can to make NW in the Game and I have never been able to get the Stealing thing to work.

You shitheads bitch at me about grammer. Two thirds of you think grammer cooks you cookies in the kitchen. As I have stated before people I am REDNECK not retard. I have a veiw on the world that few of you could understand. NUFF SAID
i am sensing a little anger there kart94racer.lolz. :p
Quote:I have a veiw on the world that few of you could understand. NUFF SAID

That's what the doctors in the mental institution keep on telling me too...rofl.
Quote:i am sensing a little anger there kart94racer.lolz. :p
Not A bit of anger here. I am just returning what was directed at me.

If I went to a shrink they would probably lock me away for good.
Pages: 1 2 3