Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: No Max Level
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Why have people stuck at 35, just let it keep going that would make the game hella fun imo
that's what i said..... ppl will spend more money 2 acheive something n this game Wink
lower the cost and EXP allowed for level 36 so that people can affoard it.
you would be insanely fast at like level 50 lol
But then wouldnt the game be totally Unrealistic i mean as of now it is semi close to realistic but the times of some cares are way off...maybe make no max lvl but make the higher the lvl make more things you can unlock...i mean like with tha they would have to make more aspects of the game but i mean ya can keep letting the cars get faster and faster!
the problem that i can see is that they would have to change the r/t that you do at each lvl
but its would be worth it cuz there how many ppl that are making lvl 35 each session
well it's not like the R/T's r correct anyways....... anything below a .400 or .500 (depeding on sanctioning body) would b called a REDLIGHT! instant DNF

now that's an idea, make it so with the less RAD u have, or something, u CAN actually redlight a race! that'd b cool Smile
Lol that would be pretty cool but why RAD just cause not accepting? i think at sometimes there should be like a race blocker when online like when tuning cause im doing my tuning or something like that and get a race but am tuning and have to lose some RAD to decline!
just cuz RAD is useless anymore. but ur idea is nice, too...... i hate that fukin shit!!
u think that a rover being faster than any other car is realistic no it isn't who cares about realism its an online game it should be all about fun
Pages: 1 2