Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: To all in greed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
good ratio + good amount of credits = not likely to lose Cms
my ratio is .85..

i usually work 250, 500, or 1000 creds at one time.. but w/e.. i've lost Cms maybe twice this round, and it was only 2 and 5 or sumthn.. out of 50-100? that's not that bad i think..

btw Mike, since u 'cant work'
wanna join my crew when i go ftw so u kin 'lose all my Cms'? Big Grin
Every one losses cms it a part of the game if no1 losses cms the whole round then yeah they dont work alot
PANDAhumpnMONKEY Wrote:btw Mike, since u 'cant work'

^waits for a response
I lost the most cms this session. Dont worry modogg
poth dont even trip over it....you should have just stayed i loved having you in there you where 1 of the best racers by far
i wonder y :roll:
some1 didn't get over old school ways :lol:
I was in Greed, and left after you left Mike, I did not leave because we were loosing cm's, I left beacause of all the messges i was getting from ppl saying that ppl were cheating in my crew, I did not leave because they were cheating and i dont even know if they were but when your crew is doing really well and all the pple that are online are leaving and your getting messages from ppl saying that your a bunch of cheats, why stay. I was online racing a hell of alot with the rest of the crew and never saw anyone cheat, but I know that no-one left because you lost cm's we know you were making us good CBR.
PANDAhumpnMONKEY Wrote:
PANDAhumpnMONKEY Wrote:btw Mike, since u 'cant work'

^waits for a response

when this going to be
round after next :?
most likely danny, let me know though
Pages: 1 2 3