Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Crew Messaging
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i think that we should have some kind of "chat" system for our crews so we can discuss plans and what not. i know this will take up a bunch of space but it would be better than having to wait 30 seconds in between our messages. i know that idea sounds stupid but its just a suggestion
No..actually I liked it back when you could send the whole crew a message...

GOOD IDEA
yeah, it kinda sucks having to get everyones aim, msn and all, especially if ur crew is always changing.
how about u lern something and make ur own chat

i do it every session wen im runing a crew
Why did they take it out?? Crew messages should be put back in.
because its irritating as all fuk wen ur inbox is spammed with crew messages from some finatikal crw leader
ya'll have NO idea what it's like 2 have a 100 + crew messages everytime u log on. back when M3l ran H3lls, that's all we did was crew message each other back and forth, it was so much fun. where's shadow, kyle, and my man baloney?!?! u guys hafta remember that shyte! Wink
funny i was just talking to someone about this earlier tonight :p
hell yeah i remember :grin:
it might be irrating i know but this is a good idea and would be a good thing to be put back in the game
romeo, when i had my own crew, i had a site, forum and chat available.
and yeah, i remember being in a crew in gold, logged on with 100's of crew messages. didnt read all of em though, woulda been hell
Pages: 1 2