Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Offers-------
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Well,
I am up for grabs...Please Good Offers...
Romeo,
You know i'll run with you if you wish.
Other crews-Send me your best offers and please be serious with them.

So far-
I want in romeo's crew.

If i cant get into his crew then SEND YOUR OFFERS IN HERE!

Thanks,
Nate

(Total Cms Loss This Round-69*good number*LMFAO)
thats still lots i lost less than that and i have a shite ratio and never have 100% happiness
WOW if this isn't a hey look at me attention thread, lol well he did great in

project__d just talks too much lol, and whines too much, and get upset easily, and etc lol j/k :twisted:

but would be an asset to any crew :lol:
Outkast Wrote:thats still lots i lost less than that and i have a shite ratio and never have 100% happiness

You also do know yerbs,
That you didnt have a crew with 1500 cms and have a greater chance at losing cms...You disappoint me sometimes yerbs..Use your head and I gaurentee that you'll do better in life...

*nuff said

WHO WANTS ME?
*runs
keep running...
_-W-i-R-e-D-_ Wrote:
Outkast Wrote:thats still lots i lost less than that and i have a shite ratio and never have 100% happiness

You also do know yerbs,
That you didnt have a crew with 1500 cms and have a greater chance at losing cms...You disappoint me sometimes yerbs..Use your head and I gaurentee that you'll do better in life...

*nuff said

WHO WANTS ME?
*runs

zzzzzzz you anit nothing great

*nuff said

*walks flip'n you off and smiles

but really you a good racer ^^ and g/l next season
_-W-i-R-e-D-_ Wrote:

You also do know yerbs,

*nuff said

WHO WANTS ME?
*runs

i also know that if i was in a crew with 1500 i wouldn't lose any cm's, anyways i'm better than you could ever be just wait until i try again you'll c what a real player can do
well...i dont see any offers yet so ill be the first

join me and help us get second...we got over 150 CMs in less than 2 days and 5 mil bank...im know with ur help we can get second easy Smile

weve had our differences in the past but im sure were both mature enuf to settle them Smile
"alafafala Wrote:sure were both mature enuf to settle them Smile

Dont know about you but im pretty sure Nate isnt mature, then again, at 14 do you expect him to be
somehow making a cut at a 14 year old makes you alot more mature?

i would be careful being you, and talking about maturity SHA :o
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5