Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Ideas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Everyone seems to be throwing ideas out so here are mine...

1. Lose pinks, if you want a level 28 car race dammit

2. No more losing of cms, explained this in other posts but the point is with no cbr limit anymore there is no reason to put the added stress on racers or leaders. The best racers will still have more than anyone else.

3. Exp, I like it kinda with the equal level thing, but going from 10% for a race against an equal to .01% for someone one level away :? don't get that, nor do I get the nw thing, racing a rich pansy makes you a better racer? Also I hate to say it but 35 is still a touch too easy, so either more levels or harder experience.

4. Crew battles, SH open drags style, no more picking and choosing your wins. You enter, you race who the server matches you up against.

5. Change up the cars Wink lol. I am a database programmer and I know adding new cars would be a tedious thing to do, researching the parts adding them to the system with the specs and such. BUT, TS and SH have some cars that are slightly different. So swapping cars should not be that tough.

My two cents
hell, just PARTS 4 the cars taht r there would spice it up a bit!
eRazorzEDGE Wrote:hell, just PARTS 4 the cars taht r there would spice it up a bit!

Have some members only parts that may offer up more PF/PR/handling(gold fuzy dice anyone? Tongue ).
Some people might bitch about the advantage the parts give members over non-members, but hey..it'll give some people a reason to buy membership.
oh, nother idea..... make it so lvl 35ers give great exp 2 a person at any level Smile
i want some gold fuzzy dice!!!!
See why I never post here? Fuzzy gold dice???? bah

I want blue ones xD
calder12 Wrote:See why I never post here? Fuzzy gold dice???? bah

I want blue ones xD

You gotta love the gold fuzzy dice, Rick, or or or the pink fuzzy dice FTW
i like the lost pinks idea...they took away our $ races...y not the pinks...

that way u can only buy or steal cars...that would be dope...
Hey is it just me or i actually member the fuzzy dice didnt they help your car a lot in the game or just my imagination...? anyways i like the ideas rick you keep doing your thinking and ill keep dropping my draw with all the ideas that ya think of lol i think you should save some of your great ideas and lemme think of a good 1! :evil:
i like 2 of my latest ideas no max level and super cars for each section of ide
Pages: 1 2